The third largest island in the Tuscan Archipelago, Elba is one of the most beautiful and the most popular places in Italy.
travel, europe, accommodation, lodging, beach holidays
The third largest island in the Tuscan Archipelago, Elba is one of the most beautiful and the most popular places in Italy. Known world wide for its rich history and its beautiful beaches, Elba is one of the most visited tourist spots in Italy. The island of Elba offers a unique mixture of quaint structures and modern amenities and a perfect symbiosis of nature and nightclubs that has made it irresistible for the millions of tourists who visit it every year. If you are also planning to spend your next vacation on one or more of the fifty beaches dotting the coastline of Elba then you have undoubtedly made a decision that will make you and your family immensely happy. However, it is extremely important that you make your vacation bookings on Elba in advance since finding accommodation during the peak summer months might prove to be a very un-enjoyable and unrewarding exercise. Almost every one who has ever been to Elba will advise you to book your accommodation in advance if you want your trip on Elba to be hassle and stress free. Given below are tips that will help you in making your vacation bookings in Elba.
– The main tourist season on Elba is between the months of May and September. If you are going to Elba during this time, then make sure to have booked your lodging in advance. Try to avoid going in May since this is the time when Italian summer vacations are on and in August, when it is vacation time in Germany.
– If you are not going during the peak season and are not staying at a hotel, then you can easily bargain to get better rates, which should range somewhere between fifty to seventy five per cent of the peak season rates.
– The best method of booking your vacation in Elba in advance is by getting online and finding out websites that offer details about accommodation in Elba. Most of these websites will give you details about the kind of amenities that different hotels will provide and many of them will also let you book your accommodation online. Book your vacation online only if you are sure to get a confirmatory email or call from the hotel that you are booking with.
– Another option for booking your accommodation in Elba is by getting the contact details of different hotels and villas through an online service and then personally calling up the hotel to book your vacation. If you are booking with a small establishment like a bed and breakfast or a family owned villa, then try to personally speak to the owner to wrangle a bargain.
– If you want to get a real feel of Tuscany while in Elba, then you can choose to stay at a place that is more personal and informal than a hotel like a family owned bed and breakfast or a villa. You can also stay at an agricultural tourist resort where you will get to stay amidst olive plantations or vineyards. Contact details of such establishments can also be easily found online.